Budget Tours We Organize:
* Flight/Train/Jeep to Lhasa and TTB Permit
* Cheap Yangtze River Cruise Tour
* Panda Breeding and Research Center
* Song pan Horse Trekking
* Jiu Zhai Gou Valley Bus Trip
* Sichuan Opera Face-Changing Show
* Leshan Grand Buddha 1 Day Tour
Plane/Train Permit to Tibet. ((Waiting time: 2 days max, easy and quick, visit our website to stay updated))
Brief Introduction about Mix Hostel:
Hi! My name is Mixshell, people call me 'Mix' for short. I want to take this opportunity to invite you and fellow backpackers from around the world to come together and to enjoy for yourself an economical and friendly hostel in downtown Chengdu. (Click on 1 to view all 7 pictures on the right)
Hostel Prime Features:
* Free Train Station Pickup (inform us in advance)
* Free Internet (3 PCs)
* Free Wireless Internet (For Laptop users)
* Free Library (A lot of English Books and Guide Books)
* Free Luggage Store
* Free of charge for booking air ticket.
* Free DVD watching
* Free Travel Info
* Free 24 hours hot shower
* 1. 8km up to railway station, 1. 6km down to city center.
* Lots of travelers for chat 'n' drink.
* Night Pub, Cold Beers, Cold Drinks, Coffee and Games.
* Chill-out Garden
* DVD room (24 hours open for you!)
* Cable TV Room (Watch soccer game and sports events)
* 1 RMB / Min International Call (for most of developed countries)
* English Windows XP, burn DVDs, CDs
* Book Trade (2 for 1)
* Book train, plane tickets
* Western breakfast and Coffee (Coffee Black, Cappuccino, Latté and Espresso)
* Large volume hot shower, western toilet
Attraction Close by:
Mix Hostel is only 5 minutes walk to one of the ten most pristine Buddhist temples in China called Wenshu Monastery (Manjushri Monastery) and its nearby Wenshu Folk Street (Traditional and Old Quarter of Chengdu with many snack restaurants, tea houses, souvenirs store)
Mix Hostel is next to the central main street of Chengdu. Step out 100m, buses 55 or 16 go to the railway station and south of the city, no. 303 goes to the airport and no. 1, no. 64 buses to many tourist attractions. Bank of China, Postal Office, Starbucks Coffee, Kodak Photoshop, Carrefour store, PSB and plenty outdoor shops and local restaurants can all be found in the neighborhood. Getting around the city, we give you detailed English Map with Bus Routes for free.
* En-suite Rooms are in Mix Hotel, next to Mix Hostel. All facilities are based on 3 star standards, very comfortable and clean but some features as Mix Hostel offers missed. However it's just close by, you can come over to hostel to use internet, drink beer, enjoy western breakfast, meet travelers etc. All rooms equipped with very clean bathroom, shower and air-conditioning.
*All the other rooms listed here except en-suite rooms are in Mix Hostel, a traditional decorated 3 stories building blended with Tibetan Art and travel theme. All the facilities here in the hostel are shared but very clean and "interesting" (Clean Western Toilets and squats, Reliable Shower, disinfectant beddings). The prices showed on here for rooms in Mix Hostel is without air-con but with fan. However if you want, you can upgrade to air-con room when you arrived in hostel which is required to pay 10 RMB/per person (for dorm), 20 RMB/for room (for private room). Most of all, Mix Hostel is one of the easiest place on earth to meet new travelers and make friends from all over the world!